Terms and Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions below, these must be received with your enrollment pack, signed and returned.
Please read the terms & conditions below, these must be received with you enrolment pack, signed and returned.
- The full time daily price is inclusive of all meals. A part time morning or afternoon place includes either a mid- morning snack or an afternoon tea and all refreshments.
- A registration fee of £25.00 will be payable to secure your child’s place. You will also receive a welcome pack for your child included in the price. Bookings are only taken for a minimum of two sessions per week.
- Payment for nursery costs must be paid at least one week in advance. Payments can be made by credit/debit card, cash, nursery vouchers or monthly payments through the appropriate bank transfer.
- Nursery places may be suspended or cancelled without notice if fees are not paid prior to your child’s attendance at Bright Beginnings Nursery. Please talk to the management if you are experiencing difficulty.
- The parent shall not be entitled to any refund of place fees if the child is absent for any reason other than a Pre-booked holiday given four weeks written notice.
- A retainer fee will be necessary for pre-booked holidays (maximum two weeks per year) charged at half price .This may be charged at full rate if the adequate notice is not given.
- After unreported absences for more than two weeks, the nursery place may be allocated to another parent.
- The nursery may require the parent of children who becomes sick / ill due to sickness diarrhoea, vomiting, rash, temperature, severe coughing etc. to remove the child until the child recovers. This is to ensure the child is not suffering from any contagious disease, which could cause a danger to other children at the nursery.
- Jewellery must not be worn by children in the nursery due to safety reasons.
- 2 weeks written notice must be given on leaving or cancellation of a nursery place; charges will be incurred if no notice is given.
- We are closed all Bank Holidays, which are payable at full price this is normal procedure for services providing childcar
Bright Beginnings Nursery accepts no liability for any pecuniary or other loss suffered by the parent(s) arising directly or indirectly as a result of the nursery being temporarily closed or the non- admittance of their child for any reason.